What is "Philanthropy"?
In short: Philanthropy refers to charitable acts or other good works that help others or society as a whole. Philanthropy can include donating money to a worthy cause or volunteering time, effort, or other forms of altruism.
Well, we believe in the power of feeling seen and heard; the power of VISIBILITY. Not simply as a stand alone concept; but as an actionable belief that once harnessed and delivered to communities, the very best of humanity is unleashed.
Within it lies the potential for revolutionary change, human vulnerability, earth-moving stories and a unique ability to connect people to one another to make the world a happier place. FOR EVERYONE. Miracles don’t have to be earth-shattering moments. In fact, humans reaching out to help one another is the basis of watching a miracle unfold. This is why we want to facilitate everyone's entry to philanthropic actions and spread the confidence that everyone can be a philanthropist.
Why did you chose art to communicate?
Art is Essential to the Human Spirit
1. art makes us think. we think about what the artist was trying to say. we take a moment to pause our day-to-day thoughts in respect to the artwork and allow ourselves to let our mind wander.
2. art takes us places. there was a huge monochrome photo of a South African woman crying while resting her head on a shot cheetah. you could almost taste the dust, sense the heat and the smell. you were almost there.
3. art makes us feel something. while looking at the same artwork, the feelings arising might differ greatly from one person to another. and this is the magic - art teaches us what we need to be thought that exact moment.
4. art makes us look. it’s hard to walk by art and not look at it. and then it makes you really look at it and wonder…everything from “what were they thinking?” to “who were they?” and “why did they do that?”….
5. art makes us realize people are fundamentally the same. around the world and throughout all time.
our founder Marielouise Schuetz was inspired by Frank Sinatra who said: "orange is the happiest color."
orange represents the abundance and is a warm and energetic color with meanings related to relationships and optimism.
What is the PHILANTHROPISTA COLLECTIVE?
Marielouise was called "the philanthropista" after engaging in several non-profit projects with her digital communication consulting agency PWRHS. more and more skilled people, who wanted to be part of the reframing and modernizing of philanthropy, formed around her. the collective was born and started to engage in art production projects for fundraising.
Do you provide International delivery?
currently we only offer EUROPEAN delivery.
Can I return an item?
every sales is directly linked to a donation. if there is any reason you are not happy with your item, please contact us and we will be happy to find an individual solution.